Neuro-Bio is delighted to welcome Nathalia Mayag Medina as part of the team. Nathalia recently graduated in pharmacy at University of Barcelona. The Pharmaceutical Sciences degree is a 5-year programme during which she was able to join two projects. First, a directed project regarding amyloid aggregate dyes such as Congo red. Second, a thesis about antiviral’s synthesis at the department of Medicinal Chemistry at KU Leuven, Belgium, during the Erasmus + studies programme. Lastly, she spent one month in Seoul, South Korea, at Sookmyung Women’s University at a Plant metabolomics laboratory thanks to the pharmacy Student Exchange Programme (SEP). Nevertheless, her true passion is neuroscience, so she came to Neuro-Bio Ltd. to be able to study Alzheimer’s disease and contribute to this novel approach they present.
- Helen Brockbank joins Neuro-Bio
- Dominique Kleyn joins Neuro-Bio
- Neuro-Bio’s CEO mentioned in Mensa magazine (top 2 percent IQ of the general population).
- Neuro-Bio’s CEO invited at the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Dementia Annual General Meeting.
- Neuro-Bio’s CEO talking at the Global Woman Networking Event on Wednesday 8th March